Lead mountain update (2) ...and some undead samurai that have risen from the er, dead



Mission accomplished for the month of May.

Figometer is upto 4 for the month of May, i'm safe in the commitment stakes - Varnished a Dutch militia officer, he's technically finished but he still needs matt varnishing, no pic at moment but he's all but done, honest. Will probably have a picture by Saturday.

So following on the recent undead theme.. these aren't exactly fresh paintjobs but here's something completely different. Classic Citadel undead samurai, named Bek and Gi originally. A great range of figures long out of production. Tested my Vallejo reds on 'Gi' and I liked the outcome. Vallejo Scarlet is a really good red, nice and vibrant. Why should undead figures always be dressed in dirty old tatters!!

I've bought a few of the Coat D Arms paints, my old Citadel colour Bleached Bone is sadly no more and in my quest to get the right replacement colour i've gone for these as i'm told Coat D Arms are the original Citadel colours rebranded. Think the postie has them for me today so i'll be testing them very soon on my pile of lead bones.

Comments

Popular Posts