First Pic

Have been working on an Austrian Napoleonic army for more years than I can remember, but in a recent spurt of activity have managed to paint 4 minis for it in the last week (this is a good output for me!). one of which is this Hungarian grenadier officer. Still plenty of unpainted metal to go though, and thinking of purchasing the cavalry element for my army very soon... just to add to the lead mountain!

The grey oberrock makes a pleasant change to the usual Austrian white uniform. This mini is a Foundry sculpt, and was painted with the Foundry paint system, Vallejo colour and some Citadel colour. I used Citadel colours for years and recently 'changed' to the Foundry paints and have found them very good. I'll probably post the colour combinations I use at some point.

Comments

Popular Posts