Figometer Update (April 2009)

As you may have seen, I managed to put in quite alot of work on several of my Dutch militiamen. The paint was flowing really well and I consider these chaps to be some of my best to date, you start to get a feel as to what the unit will look like when you've painted up 10 models or so, and the blues and greys seem to work a treat. Well, this was the last big push (8 miniatures finished) until the arrival of my little baby - A timely arrival in the world of the Figometer, as April saw the last months work before my end of year tally of painted lead. A new graph will chart the highs and lows of the past 12 months soon, but I think the total is up on last year. But now t'is time to put down the brush for a wee while, because somebody arrived last week...

Comments

Popular Posts