A Good Weekend

Been busy with the brush over the weekend, now the temperature is more agreeable, and the fact we had no plans to go away or go out at all really helped. I fancied a change of genre from the Naps , so dug out some of my undead minis. The Citadel undead range (slotta based) from the mid eighties was always my favourite fantasy range, and the pile i've collected over many years has been neglected a bit of late. Managed to complete 3 of the little rotters! Will post some pics of them soon. In the meantime here's a pic of one of the Dutch Militia figures I finished recently.

Comments

Dinium said…
19/09/07. An Update on this fellow. I entered him in the Steve Dean oline painting competition and he did me proud. Got through to the Quarter finals only to be beaten by an entry from Mr SD himself. Am now plotting my entry for the next competition, pushing on with my endeavours...

Popular Posts