Something for the weekend

This is the Dutch officer I mentioned earlier. Hes been matt varnished over gloss. Not entirely happy with the blues and the stark eyes look is too much, (less definition round them next time Dinium) but we'll soldier on.

Mini-wise, I had a good weekend. Spent alot of Saturday up in the loft painting an Austrian colour bearer. The hot weather meant drying time was a bit of an issue but we got by. In terms of June's quota of figures this is good, only 3 to go! Laid the brushes down on Sunday and went for a swim at the lido. Oh, another exciting development is Paul Hicks at Bolt Action Miniatures asked me if i'd create some painting guides for the BAM website off the back of the one I posted on Friday. Now that was an offer I can't refuse.

Comments

Popular Posts