King's German Legion

Realising that to be painting up a Dutch Belgian Brigade, a Prussian Brigade and a fair few Austrian units is not enough, I thought i'd finalise my plans on parchment for the Anglo allied contingent i've been building slowly over the last few years, with a pack bought here and a pack bought there. This is my theoretical strength of my King's German Legion brigade. It's mostly made up of Foundry miniatures. Most of which were bought before the plastic revolution that grips our hobby. I could, however, potentially buy the Perry's plastic brits to fill the ranks of the 8th Line Battalion. And one day soon, i'll start the tartan terrors that are just 'there'.

Comments

Unknown said…
Private video sharing
Hey it is a very nice blog post...I like the post very much...Thanks a lot.

Popular Posts