Austrian Napoleonic Line Infantry Musicians

I'm back after some serious silent running. But, with my wedding only 2 and a half weeks away, (i'm awash with lots of bits of planning being done, tons of day job work etc) i've been unable to paint anything much at all and I dont think i'll get to paint anything substantial until January! Yes the Bavarian artillery minis are finished but I just can't find the time at the moment to photograph them and paste up the final part of the painting guide.

I have, however, got artwork to add to the Uniforms and Equipment posts though. A little bit about Austrian musicians. Right, am off to shed some weight (through sweat!) watching England huff and puff against Croatia at Wembley... (on my tv screen)...

Comments

Dinium said…
England 2 Croatia 3.
And England huffed and puffed... and lost. We simply were'nt good enough throughout qualifying. It's a shame but not going to Euro 2008 will be good for us - get some focus back and stop swaggering like we're better than we really are. Hats off to Beckham though, always strives to give 110%.

Popular Posts