Reaper WIP - Citadel 80s

Apologies for a very long absence. I haven't had the urge to pick up a brush for a long while...

Without rambling on with specifics, after my last post (last November!) my mum took ill and was very poorly for quite some time and this knocked the stuffing out of any creativity I had.

While she has recovered well, it has taken me this long to get my painting mojo back. I've often lost it, but never for more than a couple of months.

Returning to the paint bottles, some are needing resurrection from dreaded dry out, and some new brushes need to be ordered, but I intend to paint and contribute a bit more to my blog from now on. Starting with this skallywag.

Comments

I have discovered your paintings with Franco Prussian Foundry figures and I find your style awesome !!

Cheers

Franck

Popular Posts