Recent activity

No pics, but I have been able to start painting again. The new dwelling place enables me to have my painting set up in the corner of our dining room which means I can come and go to the desk as I please. I can snatch some painting time in between baby Isla's naps and when she has gone to bed. I have noticed that this has increased my productivity and I have completed three figures in a relatively short amount of time.

My Plasticard has gone walkabout since the move and for the life of me I can't locate it. I was really wanting to base a considerable amount of miniatures but that's on hold until I get some new card ordered. Still, the painting increase bodes well for the summer so Figometer updates can be expected to arrive on the blog in coming weeks.

Isla's birthday coincides with the big Salute show, so I won't be making an appearance at it this year. I don't have much money to spare for mini's at the moment anyway, and i'll be just as happy drinking cherryade and watching Isla running about with new toys.

I'm looking forward to getting my hands on the new Perry plastic French hussars boxed set, these bad boys are earmarked to join my 28mm pile for my birthday in May. The poses of the figures are very dynamic, they really do look excellent. Take a look at them here:

Comments

Popular Posts